A slightly sweet watermelon & rosemary infusion.
- 3-6 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 springs fresh rosemary
- One 750 ml bottle of Tito's vodka
- Place cubed watermelon into a large, airtight jar.
- Fill the jar with vodka to cover the cubes.
- Seal jar and store in a cool, dark place for 6 days.
- Add rosemary sprigs on day 4.
- Strain the vodka into a clean jar or bottle.
- Discard watermelon and rosemary sprigs.
- Turn and/or shake the jar once a day or so, to make sure the vodka is more evenly infused.
- Make sure to taste often. If left too long the rosemary sprigs can over power the watermelon flavor.
- Be sure and strain the vodka well. A coffee filter works well for this. You don't want any particles breaking down over time in your infusion.
- Great for use in watermelon bloody marys.
Cocktail Ideas & Recipes
- Great as refeshing shots right out of the freezer.
- The Mary Sweet